top of page

SCRIP Program

What is SCRIP?

SCRIP refers to gift certificates or gift cards. Christ-St. John's is able to purchase gift cards from hundreds of retailers nationwide at a discount, which you can then buy at face value. The difference is our school's profit. By purchasing these gift cards before you shop for your everyday items - like groceries, gas, clothes, restaurants – we raise money, without you having to spend a penny extra. Supporting Christ-St. John's has never been easier!

Example: You buy a Kwik Trip $100 gift card. We bought it at $95 (a 5% discount). CSJ earns $5!

Tuition Credit Desigination

If your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, neighbor, etc. is a student at CSJ they too benefit form your scrip purchase. 75% of the profit that our school receives from the sale of each card can be directly applied to any students tuition, with the remaining 25% to help cover general school needs. If no student is designated on your form 100% of the profit will go directly to school for general needs. i.e. Playground Equipment

How to Participate

Simply make your selections and return your order form with a check (written to: Christ-St. John's) to the to the school secretary.

During regular school hours: Stop at the office to drop off your order or place your order over the phone (608)786-1250 x100


After hours: Slip your order through the secretary's window or mail the check and order form.


** NEW ** You can also purchase SCRIP cards at our churches on specific Sundays. 

Christ Lutheran - 3rd Sunday of the month

St. John's Barre Mills - 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month

* Additional forms can be picked up at the school office, Christ Lutheran Church, St. John's Lutheran Church, or printed off below.

* When your order is filled, we will get the cards to you! We encourage you to take advantage of the wonderful benefits offered by this on-going fundraiser.

* If you have questions, please contact the coordinator at (608)786-1250 x100 or

Thank you for your ongoing support of Christ-St. John's!

bottom of page